For it is in giving that we receive. -Saint Francis of Assisi
The Geneva Fund is named for the benefactor of Saint Anne Communities and is an account designated for monetary gifts which are used to benefit the current needs of the residents at Saint Anne’s. Your gift may also be designated to benefit something specific; such as Nursing Facility Activities, Apartment Activities, Courtyard Club, Cherished Memories Activities, or to the Chapel, to name a few.
Donations of the following items are always appreciated:
- Large print books
- Puzzles (complete and less than 500 pieces)
- DVDs (no VHS tapes, please)
- Music CDs
- Costume jewelry
- Jewelry boxes
- Large buttons
- Large beads
- Large nuts & bolts
- Recent issues of men’s magazines (eg. Sports Illustrated, Men’s Journal, Field & Stream, etc…)
There are many ways to give back without writing a check. Our communities are always grateful for people who wish to donate their time and energy assisting members of our community.
Please note: All volunteers must complete volunteer orientation prior to starting.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Assist residents to and from mass. Volunteers arrive at 10am to help residents to the Chapel for daily mass, which begins at 10:30am and lasts about 30 minutes. Volunteers are usually finished by 11:30am.
- Manicures- You don’t have to be a professional… we’ll train you on how to do residents’ nails.
Beauty Shop transporter- Help residents to and from the Beauty Shop. Volunteers needed Monday through Friday- 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Organist or Keyboard Player is needed on Fridays from 1:30pm-2:00pm for our Protestant Chapel Service.
- Activities- Assist with a variety of basic activities in the nursing facility from 9:30-11:30am or 1:30-4pm Monday through Friday.
If you would like to donate, monetarily or by time and talent, at Saint Anne Communities, please contact Sharon Kendrick at (260) 484-5555, or contact her by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your generosity gives our residents that extra special TLC that brightens their day!