Saint Anne Communities proudly welcomes Saint Anne Grace Pointe (formerly known as Villa of the Woods) to our continuum of care. This expansion occurred in July 2015 and was made possible by an exciting partnership with Catholic Charities.
Located in Fort Wayne at 5610 Noll Avenue, Grace Pointe is comprised of 35 studio apartments. Each studio includes a personal bath, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, and an emergency call system. Grace Pointe is a program designed exclusively for those struggling with the effects of mild to moderate dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease.
The Grace Pointe concept was developed in 2012 at the Randallia Place location and focuses on Person-centered care. The Person-centered care approach is a philosophy that focuses on the individual as a whole rather than focusing only on one’s illness or inability. It is about doing things with a person rather than to them. This philosophy respects one’s preferences, values, family situations, and social circumstances and hinges on a team approach to care. The resident, their family, and the Grace Pointe staff work together to develop an appropriate plan of care.
Contact Kathy Retzios to schedule a tour or inquire about admission!
The monthly rate includes the following:
- A furnished studio with a private bathroom
- Three delicious meals as well as an evening snack every day
- Medication management
- Guided assistance/Cuing to and from weekly Mass
- In-house broadcast of religious services (daily Catholic mass and weekly Protestant services)
- Pastoral Care Services
- Cable television
- Wireless internet
- All utilities (except personal telephone line)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Laundry services (both flat linens and personal laundry)
- Various Activities and Outings
- Enclosed Courtyard
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Daily Activities
- Emergency call system in room and in bathroom