Saint Anne Randallia Place offers 24 hour nursing care. Individuals may have experienced a medical event which has resulted in altered safety awareness, or perhaps limited mobility and/or range of motion prevents them from completing activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, and grooming successfully. This level of care may be needed for individuals who require more comprehensive medical care and monitoring than can be provided in the assisted living setting.
Options for a wide array of meaningful activities are an essential part of our quality of life. At Saint Anne’s, we provide many such options within a Daily Activity Routine. Please see the monthly Whole House Activity Calendar for more specific information on special events.
Licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health
Saint Anne Home is licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health. We are subject to an annual inspection by the ISDH to ensure we are in strict compliance with state and federal regulations.
The following includes many, but not all, of the services and amenities offered within the 24 hour care area of Saint Anne’s.
- Comprehensive 24 hour nursing care provided by licensed nurses
- Choice of physician(s)
- Social Service support
- Scheduled activities
- Outings and country rides
- Special events
- Resident Council meetings
- Active volunteer program
- Three nutritious and appetizing meals daily
- Personalized menus for special dietary needs
- Dining area for each floor
- Open dining from 7am to 7pm
- Smoke-free environment
- Restorative nursing program
- Daily mass and in-house Chaplain
- Communion available daily
- Weekly Protestant service & Monthly communion
- Live broadcast of chapel services to resident rooms if unable to attend
- Pastoral Care staff available 7 days per week
- Randallia Roast- Coffee Shop & Bakery (open daily 7am to 5pm)
- Serenity Salon & Spa (Beauty/Barber Shop)
- Wireless internet